Sidify logo

Sidify Music Converter for Spotify

Download Sidify Music Converter for Mac Download Sidify Music Converter for Windows

10 Sweet Wedding Tracks on Spotfiy

Select your language: English 日本語 Deutsch Français

Deciding the songs for your wedding day can be tough and stressful. The right wedding reception songs will let your guests know when to expect the grand entrance of the wedding party, when it's time for cocktails, food, mingling and of course when it's time to dance.

Sweet Wedding Playlist on Spotify

What's more, music sets the ambiance for your event. Right wedding music will enhance the emotions felt by you and your guests throughout every stage of the day. To help you tell your unique love story through music, we've gathered 10 popular wedding songs on Spotify for every important events.

10 Sweet Wedding Tracks on Spotify

All of Me

All of Me

Artist: John Legend

Album: Love In The Future

Duration: 04:30

Marry You

Marry You

Artist: Bruno Mars

Album: Doo-Eops & Hooligans

Duration: 03:50

Thinking Out Loud

Thinking Out Loud

Artist: Ed Sheeran

Album: X (Deluxe Edition)

Duration: 04:42

First Day Of My Life

First Day Of My Life

Artist: Bright Eyes

Album: I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning

Duration: 03:09

Lucky

Lucky

Artist: Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

Album: We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.

Duration: 03:11

Marry Me

Marry Me

Artist: Train

Album: Save Me, San Francisco

Duration: 03:25

Home

Home

Artist: Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

Album: Up From Below

Duration: 05:03

Can't Help Falling In Love

Can't Help Falling In Love

Artist: Haley Reinhart

Album: Can't Help Falling In Love

Duration: 02:54

A Thousand Years

A Thousand Years

Artist: Christina Perri

Album: A Thousand Years

Duration: 04:45

You Are The Best Thing

You Are The Best Thing

Artist: Ray LaMontagne

Album: Gossip In The Grain

Duration: 03:52

These are the most popular songs chosen by couples in their wedding. Hope you can find some tracks that suit your wedding from above recommendations.

How to Play Spotify Music for Free without Ads?

Remove DRM from Spotify Music

If you are free user of Spotify streming service and you want to enjoy the above popular wedding tracks on Spotify without interrupting by any ads, here we recommend that you can try a powerful Spotify Music Convert called Sidify Music Converter for Spotify. This software would help you remove the DRM from Spotify and convert the Spotify songs to lossless MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format at 5X conversion speed, while keeping all ID tags and metadata successfully. SO that you can listen to your favorite hip-hop songs as many times as you like, for as long as you want.

Download Sidify Music Converter for MacDownload Sidify Music Converter for Windows

What You Will Need
Sidify music converter for spotify Download Spotify Music Converter for MacDownload Spotify Music Converter for Windows
Hot Articles
Topics
What We Guarantee

Guarantee